The Division of Administration is made up of the Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, a Finance Director, a Senior Analyst, a Social Media Manager, an Executive Assistant and the Project Management Office. The Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner provide administration and direction to all other areas and functions of BIT.
Key administrative areas of this division include, but are not limited to:
- Budget and financial operations;
- Special projects and initiatives;
- Legislative support and activities;
- Strategic planning;
- State agency partnerships to provide innovative services, support and optimal technology solutions;
- Project management and point-of-contact responsibilities;
- A system of mass communication services including public and media relations, marketing and social media; and
- Implementation and oversight of information and technology policies within state government.