The Division of Development is responsible for providing application development services to all executive branch agencies, constitutional offices and the Legislative Research Council (LRC).
The application development services include:
- Providing business analysis,
- Application design,
- Application development,
- Enhancements and support of information systems.
These services are provided on a variety of platforms, including web-based, desktop, mainframe and AS400. Development also supports a number of vendor applications that our client agencies have licensed.
Development provides the following services and benefits to state agencies:
- Conduct Business Analysis to ensure the right applications are implemented based on the needs of the agency.
- Deliver client-oriented, centrally managed business applications to enable state agencies to accomplish their mission and goals.
- Maintain and support applications.
- Website Development
- Enhance functionality to respond to changing needs.
- Research and evaluate new technologies while assisting agencies with their strategic IT needs.
- Act as an agency's contact to vendor technical staff and IT consultants to facilitate issues or concerns.