Network Security is a service provided within the Digital Dakota Network (DDN). Different applications require varying levels of protection, with some being very stringent and others more open. There are specific services provided via hardware and software products. There are also consulting services available to assist clients and recommend solutions.
- Executive and Judicial Branches
- Public Higher Education
- Public K-12 Education
- Public Technical Institutes
- Constitutional Offices
- Municipal (City and County) Governments
What We Provide
- Firewall Services
- Internet Content Filtering
- Intrusion Detection Services
- Security Consulting Services
- Take online security classes.
- Report unusual behavior or information requests.
Major Investment Costs
- Security Hardware
- Staff Training
- Follow state security recommendations.
- Report suspicious behavior.
RatesNo specific charges or rates are defined for this service. The costs for this service are absorbed by BIT. The Administrative, Data Center, Development and Telecommunications divisions of BIT all play significant roles in the establishment of an effective security infrastructure.