Database Services provide state users the ability to store and retrieve information. BIT strives to ensure availability, security and reliability of information stored in the databases it manages.
BIT offers the following database service options:
- Microsoft SQL Server (Client/Server base)
- ADABAS (IBM mainframe)
- Oracle (Only provided when required by applications not developed by BIT)
- Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches
- Constitutional and Elected Offices
What We Provide
- Server maintenance.
- Data storage.
- Data Structure design assistance.
- Query design/tuning assistance.
- Performance monitoring/tuning services.
- Natural programming language facilities and assistance.
- Report issues/problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain BIT database storage requirements.
Major Investment Costs
- Hardware to host the servers.
- Storage to store the information.
- Upgrade costs.