Network data storage is offered to BIT clients for individual, departmental and statewide usage.
BIT offers the following network data storage solutions:
- Network file sharing services.
- H: Drive – Secured for the individual.
- N: Drive – Secured for departmental or divisional usage.
- M: Drive – Secured for departmental and multi-agency usage for statewide usage.
- Executive and Judicial Branches
- Constitutional and Elected Offices
What We Provide
- Server maintenance.
- Data storage.
- Security for individual, departmental and statewide needs.
- Performance monitoring/tuning services.
- Report issues/problems in a timely manner.
- Store work-related data only.
- Remove/delete unnecessary or outdated files.
- Notify BIT of significant changes in data storage requirements (Examples: digital photos; scanned documents, etc.).
- Describe the business function.
- Seek approval from BIT when acquiring cloud-based services and systems. Review the policy and required details.
Major Investment Costs
- Hardware to host the servers.
- Storage to store the information.
- Upgrade costs.